Website Brasenwall Professional Services
Brasenwall Professional Services - A well diversify business conglomate
Brasenwall Professional Services is one of the foremost HR consulting firms that specializes in delivering excellent services for her clients across HR value chains. Our client is a well – diversified business conglomerate into real estate, telecom, oil & gas to mention but a few.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Reporting to: Managing Director
We need an experienced Business Development Manager to drive and coordinate the growth of her subsidiary that major into full value chains of the real estate sector. Find below the job functions as detailed below:
- Continually identify and develop new client business within the regional market by pursing business opportunities in key industries and cultivating relationships with existing clients.
- Deliver compelling calls and presentations to introduce the client capabilities and value proposition.
- Define and follow up of yearly targets and objectives.
- Develop and implement strategies for new services.
- Determine new opportunities by analyzing business needs.
- Assist in the development of annual sales goals.
- Assist in the completion of monthly targets.
- Develop and deliver the business plans through carrying out research, formulate market analysis and deliver accurate business reports.
- Build referral and lead generation network.
- Minimum of 7 years professional experience in similar roles, preferably with relevant experience in the real estate and building construction industry
- Knowledge of real estate laws
- Online advertising sales background in the real estate industry is a plus.
Competence and Behaviour:
- Sales Planning
- Relationship Management
- Networking and prospecting skills
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills.
- Willingness to drive change and innovation
- Excellent computer skills in MS Office package
- Marketing Research
- Stakeholder management
- Analytical and Negotiation Skills
4,200,000.00 Naira only per annum.
Other Performance Benefits & Supports:
- Progressive commission on sales which is commensurate with your hard work.
- Official car
- Other welfare bonuses
Application Closing Date
26th February 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Resume with their Suitability Statement in one document not more than five (5) pages long, addressing the position requirements to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- All applications must include the position title .
- Kindly note that the client is an equal opportunity organization so women are strongly encouraged to apply for this position.