Website Carlcare Services Center Limited
Carlcare Services Center Limited render after-sales services for our products; Tecno, Infinix and Itel.
Carlcare Services Center Limited – We render after-sales services to customer(s) who patronize our products; Tecno, Infinix and Itel.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Experience Trainer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Customer Service Trainer conducts focused training needs assessments to facilitate on-the-job coaching, developing training material and organizing and evaluating training programs for all front desk reception staff.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Delivers group and individual training covering Carlcare’s process, customer service, soft skills and behavioral skills.
- Develops training curriculum and/or recommends programs that meet Carlcare goals and objectives.
- Formulates and determines instructional methods, such methods as Online and Offline training delivery for individual and group.
- Coordinates and performs administrative functions necessary to deliver and document training programs.
- Assist and Evaluates effectiveness of training programs and utilizes relevant evaluation data to revise or recommend changes in training objectives and methods.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements
- At least 2 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Completed degree(s) from an accredited institution that are above the minimum education requirement may be substituted for experience on a year for year basis.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Teaching and facilitation skills.
- Ability to determine training objectives.
- Organizing and coordinating skills.
- Ability to design, develop, implement, and evaluate training plans, curriculum, and methodology.
- Skill in preparing instructional aids and plans.
- Implementation and facilitation of technical, operational, and/or specialty training events and programs;
- Consultation and collaboration with individuals and departments on complex training issues;
- Assessment of training needs and objectives, and designing and developing responsive programs and initiatives;
- Design and development of comprehensive training plans, curriculum, and aids.
Working Conditions and Physical Effort
- No or very limited physical effort required.
- No or very limited exposure to physical risk.
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment, and may require travel to Carlcare owned service centers.
N55,000 – N150,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.