Website Proxynet Communications
Proxynet Communications is an Information Technology Company focusing on Systems Integrations, Network Security / disaster recovery Solution, Enterprise Software Solutions.
Our businesses are strongly channeled to providing integrated, turnkey, technology solutions to the financial, manufacturing, telecommunications, government, Oil and blue chip sectors in Nigeria. Our company is looking for a professional Front Desk Officer to oversee all receptionist and secretarial duties at our main entrance desk.
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- You will perform a range of duties including answering phone calls, managing the switchboard, and maintaining the office budget.
- Your central goal is to provide our clients with outstanding customer service and support. As the ‘face’ of our company, the successful candidate will be presentable and friendly, with outstanding people’s skills.
- You should have a talent for multi-tasking, with excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Greet guests and provide them with superb customer service.
- Ensure the front desk is neat, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary supplies such as pens, forms, and paper.
- Redirect phone calls to the appropriate department and take down messages.
- Accept all letters and packages, and distribute them to their appropriate departments.
- Monitor, organize and forward emails.
- Track and order office equipment and supplies.
- Perform office administration and clerical duties.
- Respond to visitor’s questions professionally and courteously.
- Sort and distribute incoming mails and handle outgoing mails.
- Draft, review and proofread office documents.
- Perform basic data entry when needed.
- Order and stock office supplies.
- Ensure compliance with company rules and regulations.
- Assist in making meeting room reservations, catering arrangements and travel bookings.
- B.Sc/HND in Office Administration
- A minimum of 2 years’ proven experience in a similar role.
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- Good understanding of office administration and basic bookkeeping practices.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Excellent design skills(Photoshop/Visio/AutoCAD), and digital marketing skills will be an added advantage.
- Must reside in Lagos
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org